This package is for people who do not need hand-holding and simply need to troubleshoot a few health and lifestyle issues.
This package includes:
- Two-hour initial exploration consultation with Tina which will include in-depth patient history, lifestyle change recommendations, looking at probable root causes, functional medicine test recommendations, and supplement recommendations
- A half-hour follow-up on-line consultation with Tina after one month to discuss areas that need improvement such as food prep, lifestyle changes like sleep, and stress management.
- 3 email correspondences in between consultations
- Educational handouts – shopping lists, recipes, and general nutrition and lifestyle information
Ready To Take Your Health Back Into Your Hands?
I am sure you are as I too was where you are now. When I was acting as a guinea pig on myself during the early days of my journey of trying to get better, I became overwhelmed with all the information I accumulated. Back then, if I had someone to guide me, I probably would have saved myself a lot of time and heartache. I wanted to find answers for myself and was very ready for change that could impact my life in a positive way.
Why Do You Need A Coach?
One thing I have learned on my journey to better health is that we all need a support system and community to conquer our goals. A coach is just an educated friend that can help guide you to understand aspects of your health journey like:
- which foods work for your body,
- which lifestyle choices are better for your health,
- which supplements can help you,
- how to choose and prepare real, whole foods,
- where to look for science-based resources, and much more.
Investing In Your Health
Many people believe that coaching services are pricey and shy away from the chance to work with a health professional that can take away a lot of the confusion. As a person that has spent tons of money in trying to get better, I can tell you that the best investments that I have made were in doctors and coaches that took the guesswork out of a lot of my health concerns and led me to better health in a practical and efficient way. The tools that I have gained from these professionals are still ones that I use today. As the saying goes, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
Do I have to pay for the appointment packages up front?
Yes. I find that patients who commit financially to their health goals are also the ones who achieve them. I highly recommend booking a 15 minute FREE consultation with me to help you to decide if I am the health coach for you before you commit to a package.
How do I make an appointment?
Simply choose the date and time from the drop down menu, fill in your details, and press the Continue To Payment Button. Once you have made the purchase via paypal, a confirmation email will be sent to you with detailed information regarding your next steps.
How will Tina contact me?
Tina will contact you at the time of your scheduled appointment using either Skype, Zoom, or Google Hangouts. This can be clarified in email communication prior to the appointment.
What if I need to reschedule/cancel my appointment?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us at email@example.com .You must reschedule/cancel your appointment at least 72 hours/3 business days before your consultation, otherwise you forfeit the money you have paid.
Please be aware that holidays and weekends do NOT constitute business days.
Please be sure you receive a confirmation of the cancellation or rescheduling. If you do not reschedule your consultation within the cancellation period, your consultation will be forfeited.