Price: 250 Euros
My Monthly Plan includes:
- A 1.5 to Two-hour initial exploration consultation with Tina which will include in-depth patient history, lifestyle change recommendations, looking at probable root causes, and functional medicine test recommendations.
- 3 half-hour to 45 minute weekly follow up consultations weekly after initial consultation.
- Personalized one-month meal plan prepared by Tina based on clients needs
- Educational handouts – shopping lists, recipes, meal planning, and general nutrition and lifestyle information
Follow-up consultations will focus on:
- meal planning and resources for recipes,
- tips for meal preparation and cooking,
- supplement recommendations,
- troubleshooting symptom management,
- understanding the link between a food intolerance and symptoms,
- tips for healing the gut,
- finding your root causes and exploring solutions for these,
- ordering further functional medicine testing if necessary,
- going through and understanding results of functional medicine testing, and
- protocols for enhancing detoxification pathways and improving hormonal balance,
- going through various nutrition protocols depending on which issues we need to address, and
- addressing bacterial overgrowth or fungal or parasitic infections.
Ready To Take Your Health Back Into Your Hands?
When I was acting as a guinea pig on myself during the early days of my journey of trying to get better, I became overwhelmed with all the information I accumulated. Back then, if I had someone to guide me, I probably would have saved myself a lot of time and heartache. I wanted to find answers for myself and was very ready for change that could impact my life in a positive way.
Why Do You Need A Coach?
One thing I have learned on my journey to better health is that we all need a support system and community to conquer our goals. A coach is just an educated friend that can help guide you to understand aspects of your health journey like:
- which foods work for your body,
- which lifestyle choices are better for your health,
- which supplements can help you,
- how to choose and prepare real, whole foods,
- where to look for science-based resources, and much more.
Investing In Your Health
Many people believe that coaching services are pricey and shy away from the chance to work with a health professional that can take away a lot of the confusion. As a person that has spent tons of money in trying to get better, I can tell you that the best investments that I have made were in doctors and coaches that took the guesswork out of a lot of my health concerns and led me to better health in a practical and efficient way. The tools that I have gained from these professionals are still ones that I use today. As the saying goes, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
Do I have to pay for the appointment packages up front?
Yes. I find that patients who commit financially to their health goals are also the ones who achieve them. I highly recommend booking a 15 minute FREE consultation with me to help you to decide if I am the health coach for you before you commit to a package.
How do I make an appointment?
Simply choose the date and time from the drop down menu, fill in your details, and press the Continue To Payment Button. Once you have made the purchase via paypal, a confirmation email will be sent to you with detailed information regarding your next steps.
How will Tina contact me?
Tina will contact you at the time of your scheduled appointment using either Skype, Zoom, or Google Hangouts. This can be clarified in email communication prior to the appointment.
What if I need to reschedule/cancel my appointment?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .You must reschedule/cancel your appointment at least 72 hours/3 business days before your consultation, otherwise you forfeit the money you have paid.
Please be aware that holidays and weekends do NOT constitute business days.
Please be sure you receive a confirmation of the cancellation or rescheduling. If you do not reschedule your consultation within the cancellation period, your consultation will be forfeited.
Book your free discovery call with me to see if you like my style and to understand if I am the practitioner for you.